Fishing charters in Sawgrass, FL
Top 5 fishing charters in Sawgrass, FL
- Last Call Fishing Charters11 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. Tyler Eichholz
- High Tailin30 mins drive from the centerCapt. James Canelos
- Backwater Fishing Adventures11 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. David Borries
- Fish Da Flats11 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. Chip Wingo
- Capt Dave's Sport Fishing35 mins drive from the centerCapt. Dave Sipler
Sawgrass is a small place located on the Atlantic barrier island near Jacksonville. It has perfect access to inshore waters. Whether you want to explore marshes, master your fly fishing skills, or even target Tarpon, Sawgrass fishing charters will put you in the perfect spot to enjoy the fishing you want.
Inshore fishing charters in Sawgrass
Anglers will find some excellent fishing opportunities on the Intracoastal Waterway and St. Johns River. These waters are home to Redfish, Black Drum, Flounder, Trout, and Sheepshead.
Popular species of fish are:
You can find more than 90 fishing charters near Sawgrass. There are many options for your next fishing trip.
$410 is the average price for a 4-hour inshore trip for 2 anglers. Add US$50 for an extra person. Fishing charters can accommodate 2-6 anglers.
All-inclusive fishing trips
Saltwater fishing license is included in the price and covers all the anglers on the boat.
Captains provide all the necessary fishing equipment and bait.
Boat ramps near Sawgrass
Popular boat ramps near Sawgrass are Palm Valley Boat Ramp and Mike McCue Boat Ramp.