Fishing charters in St. Augustine, FL
Top 5 fishing charters in St. Augustine, FL
- Last Call Fishing Charters7 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. Tyler Eichholz
- High Tailin7 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. James Canelos
- High Tailin7 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. Cullen Traverso
- Capt Dave's Sport Fishing59 mins drive from the centerCapt. Dave Sipler
- Backwater Fishing Adventures33 mins drive from the centerCapt. David Borries
Anglers who journey to this relaxing city can discover its famous fishing trips. St. Augustine fishing charters will take you to the best fishing spots in no time. Top targeted species of fish include Kingfish, Redfish, and a variety of Snappers.
Types of fishing in St. Augustine
St. Augustine is famous for its inshore fishing grounds, where you can find Redfish, Trout, and Flounder. Tarpon season begins in May and goes through the end of September.
Be ready to head into the offshore waters to chase Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Snapper, Grouper, and even Sailfish. St. Augustine offshore fishing charters will take you to the best fishing spots miles from the land.
Fishing charter rates in St. Augustine
In St. Augustine and cities nearby, there are about 80 fishing companies. You'll have a variety of choices for your fishing retreat.
On average, a 4-hour inshore fishing trip costs US$420 per 2 anglers and US$50 for extra anglers. Captains can take up to 6 anglers, depending on the size of the boat. Most of the trips are all-inclusive, and the license covers all the anglers.
The majority of fishing charter bookings are refundable if you can cancel before the cancellation deadline. It's usually within 3-14 days of your trip date. Some of the bookings are non-refundable.
Boat ramps and marinas in St. Augustine
Popular meeting points are Vilano Boat Ramp, Lighthouse Park Boat Ramp, and St Augustine Municipal Marina.