Fishing charters in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Top 5 fishing charters in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Last Call Fishing Charters17 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. Tyler Eichholz
- High Tailin36 mins drive from the centerCapt. James Canelos
- Backwater Fishing Adventures16 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. David Borries
- Fish Da Flats16 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. Chip Wingo
- Capt Dave's Sport Fishing30 mins drive from the centerCapt. Dave Sipler
Known for its pure angling action, the Ponte Vedra Beach fishing charters can provide you with the best nearshore, and offshore fishing trips. Quick half-day trips and shark fishing adventures are fun for anglers of all ages.
Types of fishing in Ponte Vedra Beach
Ponte Vedra Beach waters and Intracoastal Waterway are a playground for fish species like Redfish, Cobia, and Snappers. These waters give a unique fishing experience all year round. So whether it's bottom fishing for Grouper, or offshore trolling for King Mackerel, you will have a great fishing trip.
Fishing charter rates in Ponte Vedra Beach
You can find about 100 fishing charters in Ponte Vedra Beach and cities in the Jacksonville area. There are plenty of choices for your fishing therapy.
US$500 is the average price for a 4-hour nearshore fishing trip per 2 anglers. Add US$50 for an extra angler on board. Captains can accommodate up to 6 guests depending on the length of the boat. The price includes a fishing license, which covers all the anglers on the boat.
The average free cancellation deadline is 3-14 days before the trip date. Some of the bookings could be non-refundable.
Boat ramps and marinas in Ponte Vedra Beach
Popular meeting points are Six Mile Landing Boat Ramp and Palm Valley Boat Ramp.