Fishing charters in Redington Shores, FL
Top 5 fishing charters in Redington Shores, FL
- Florida Reels Fishing Charters32 mins drive from the centerCapt. Christopher Taylor
- Pocket Change Inshore Fishing Charters32 mins drive from the centerCapt. Anthony Corcella
- Captain John O'Hanlon Fishing Expeditions30 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. John O'Hanlon
- Captain Ted Nesti Inshore Fishing12 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. Ted Nesti
- Barracudaville Charters31 mins drive from the centerCapt. Mark Maloney
Redington Shores is a small town on the Gulf coast. Located on the barrier island, Redington Shores fishing charters have access to inshore and offshore fishing grounds.
If you’re thinking about where to cast a line, you’ll find plenty of fishing opportunities here.
Start with Boca Ciega Bay if you are planning an inshore fishing trip with your family. The most popular species of fish caught here are Redfish, Snook, and Seatrout.
If you’re looking for an offshore fishing trip, then head out into Federal waters. Redington Shores deep sea fishing charters will put you on Grouper, King Mackerel, Cobia, Tuna, and even Mahi Mahi.
There are over 100 fishing companies within 5 miles of Redington Shores, giving you plenty of options to choose from.
$450 is the average price for a 4-hour inshore fishing trip for 2 anglers.
$750 is the average price for a 6-hour offshore fishing trip for 2 anglers. Add $50 for an extra angler. Captains can take up to 6 anglers, depending on the size of the vessel.
Boat ramps and marinas near Redington Shores
Popular meeting points are Bay Pines Boat Ramp and Madeira Beach Marina.