Fishing charters in Indian Rocks Beach, FL
Top 5 fishing charters in Indian Rocks Beach, FL
- Florida Reels Fishing Charters40 mins drive from the centerCapt. Christopher Taylor
- Pocket Change Inshore Fishing Charters40 mins drive from the centerCapt. Anthony Corcella
- Captain John O'Hanlon Fishing Expeditions21 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. John O'Hanlon
- Captain Ted Nesti Inshore Fishing22 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. Ted Nesti
- Barracudaville Charters39 mins drive from the centerCapt. Mark Maloney
Indian Rocks Beach fishing charters are among the best in the Tampa Bay Area. Anglers of all ages and experiences will have fun here. So whether you’re casting your line on the inshore waters, or heading into the deep sea, this city is your ideal fishery.
Types of fishing in Indian Rocks Beach
Inshore fishing: Anglers who would like to explore the waters near Indian Rocks Beach can go after Cobia, Sheepshead, Redfish, and Tripletail. Plan your fishing trip from May to July if you want to target Tarpon on Tampa Bay waters.
Offshore fishing: Charters near Indian Rocks Beach can take you into the Federal waters. Target Amberjack, King Mackerel, and Mahi Mahi offshore. Keep in mind that the best fishing spots are 20-50 miles from land.
Fishing charter rates in Indian Rocks Beach
There are more than 100 fishing charters in Indian Rocks Beach and cities nearby. You'll have a variety of choices for your fishing adventure.
An average 4-hour inshore saltwater fishing charter can cost you around US$400 per 2 anglers. Add $50 for an extra person. Captains can accommodate 4-6 anglers per trip. A fishing license is included in the price.
You can make a reservation with a deposit. The average free cancellation deadline is 3-14 days before the trip date. Keep in mind that some of the bookings could be non-refundable.
Boat ramps near Indian Rocks Beach
The most popular meeting points are 15th Avenue Boat Ramp and Belleair Causeway Boat Ramp.