Fishing charters in North Redington Beach, FL
Top 5 fishing charters in North Redington Beach, FL
- Florida Reels Fishing Charters31 mins drive from the centerCapt. Christopher Taylor
- Pocket Change Inshore Fishing Charters31 mins drive from the centerCapt. Anthony Corcella
- Barracudaville Charters30 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. Mark Maloney
- Captain Ted Nesti Inshore Fishing10 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. Ted Nesti
- Captain John O'Hanlon Fishing Expeditions32 mins drive from the centerCapt. John O'Hanlon
Whether you want to try quick inshore fishing or head into the deep sea, you can count on North Redington Beach fishing charters. Anglers of all ages and experience can target Redfish or even a legendary Tarpon.
Types of fishing in North Redington Beach
Anglers who would like to explore the inshore waters can go after Snook, Spotted Seatrout, and Flounder. Tampa Bay is full of Tarpon action from May to July.
The Gulf of Mexico gives opportunities for offshore fishing. You can get Cobia, Snappers, Amberjack, and Grouper. Head into the deep sea waters to reel in Wahoo and Tuna. Local fishing charters will take you to the best fishing spots up to 30 miles of the shore.
Fishing charter rates in North Redington Beach
There are more than 120 fishing charters in North Redington Beach and cities nearby. You can find plenty of choices for your next getaway.
The average price for an inshore 4-hour trip is US$400 per 2 anglers. Add US$50 for an extra angler. Captains can take up to 4-6 anglers on board. The price includes a saltwater fishing license.
Make a booking with a 10-15% deposit. The average free cancellation deadline is 3-14 days before the trip date. Some of the bookings could be non-refundable.
Boat ramps and marinas in North Redington Beach
Bay Pines Marina and Madeira Beach Marina are the popular meeting points.