Fishing charters in American Beach, FL
Top 5 fishing charters in American Beach, FL
- Last Call Fishing Charters47 mins drive from the centerCapt. Tyler Eichholz
- Backwater Fishing Adventures28 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. David Borries
- Fish Da Flats28 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. Chip Wingo
- Even Better Fishing Charters13 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. David Johnson
- Capt Dave's Sport Fishing47 mins drive from the centerCapt. Dave Sipler
American Beach is a small beach community near Jacksonville. This place is located on Amelia Island near the Atlantic Ocean and the mouth of the St. Johns River.
American Beach fishing charters provide a variety of fishing options. Whether you want family fishing in the inshore waters or an offshore adventure, you’ll find something for every occasion.
Boat ramps and marinas near American Beach
Most popular boat ramps near American Beach are Dee Dee Bartels Public Boat Ramp and Sawpit Creek Boat Ramp.