Last updated: November 15, 2019.
Information you provide to us
Registration Information. When you request a fishing trip reservation or sign up for a Supplier account, you give us your name, email address, and phone number.
Supplier Application Information. If you decide to sign up for a Supplier account, in addition to the basic registration information we ask you for your website, physical address, your photo, fishing trip information, vehicle photos and vehicle information.
Payment Method. When you add a credit card or payment method during the fishing trip reservation, a third party that handles payments for us will receive your card information. To keep your financial data secure, we do not store full credit card information on our servers.
Communications.If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact our Customer Support Team, we will receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide.
Payment Information. To make sure Suppliers get paid, we keep Suppliers’ payment information.
Information we collect when you use the Platform
Device Information. Super Fishing receives information from Users’ devices, including IP address, web browser type, mobile operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers and push notification tokens.
Usage Information. To help us understand how you use the Platform and to help us improve it, we automatically receive information about your interactions with the Platform, like the pages or other content you view, and the dates and times of your visits.
Call and Text Information. We work with a third party partner to facilitate phone calls and text messages. We receive information about these communications including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of any SMS messages. For training purposes, we may also monitor and/or record the contents of phone calls made by Users. You will be given notice that your call may be recorded.
Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We collect information through the use of “cookies”, tracking pixels, and similar technologies to understand how you navigate through the Platform and interact with Super Fishing advertisements, to learn what content is popular, and to save your preferences. Cookies are small text files that web servers place on your device; they are designed to store basic information and to help websites recognize your browser. You should consult your web browser(s) to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from us, you may be missing out on certain features of the Platform.
Third Party Partners. We may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data, payment information, or fraud detection information, from third party partners and combine it with other information that we have about you.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from all Users to:
- Connect Customers with Suppliers;
- Provide, improve, expand, and promote the Platform;
- Analyze how the Users uses the Platform;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Send you email and text messages;
- Facilitate transactions and payments;
- Provide you with customer support;
- Find and prevent fraud; and
- Respond to safety issues and requests from government authorities.
How we share the information we collect
Sharing between Customers and Suppliers. If Supplier accepts Customer’s fishing trip reservation request, than Customer and Supplier will be able to see basic information about each other, such as names, photo, email, phone number and ratings. Customers see a Supplier’s company name, vehicle information and the pick-up location.
Sharing Between Super Fishing and Third Parties. We work with third party service providers to perform services on our behalf, and we may share your information with such service providers to help us provide the Platform.
Other Sharing. We may share your information with third parties in the following cases:
- While negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as restructuring, merger or sale of our assets;
- If a government authority requests information and we think disclosure is required or appropriate in order to comply with laws, regulations, or a legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or third parties if we think doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety.
- To comply with a legal requirement or process, including but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures.
- With our insurance partners to help determine and provide relevant coverage in the event of an incident;
- To provide information about the use of the Platform to potential business partners in aggregated or de-identified form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you;
Email Subscriptions. You can always unsubscribe from our commercial or promotional emails but we will still send you transactional and relational emails about your account use of the Platform.
Data Security. We are committed to protecting the data of the Users. Even though we take reasonable precautions to protect your data, no security measures can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
Children’s Privacy. Super Fishing is not directed to children, and we don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we find out that a child under 18 has given us personal information, we will take steps to delete that information. If you believe that a child under the age of 18 has given us personal information, please contact us via the email firstname.lastname@example.org.