Last Call Fishing Charters
- Child-Friendly This charter has trips tailored for families, and life jackets for kids are provided.
- Great Service Clients often note the captain's high-quality service.
- Local Expert The captain is highly knowledgeable and is familiar with the local fishing spots.
- Good Catches The captain usually returns with a good catch (based on customer reviews).
- Weather Protection In case of bad weather, the trip can be canceled, and your deposit will be refunded.
- 5/5“Had a great time flounder fishing with Captain Tyler! He is very knowledgeable and knows exactly where the fish are. You won’t be disappointed! I will definitely be booking my next charter with Last Call Fishing Charters! Highly recommended!”
- 5/5“My younger sons and I have fished with captain Tyler on 3 separate occasions. He was great at teaching my sons all about fishing and his fancy new boat. He would let my boys reel in all the fish. I have sent him a few other references and everyone enjoyed fishing with him. I will continue to fish with Capt Tyler and mate Willard”
- 5/5“Last call fishing charters is amazing!! We booked for my 5 year old’s bday and he had the best time. The captain was awesome. Helped my son so much! Taught him to fish and helped him catch at least 10 fish. My son loved it so much he didn’t want the day to end!”
- 5/5“Check out my boys passion!”
- 5/5“Always had a great time and caught lots of fish”
- 5/5“Captain Tyler is the best captain hands down. We had an amazing time when we went out, and we cannot wait to go again! He put us on the fish all day long. We went 13 miles off shore and he immediately got us on the fish. No waiting for a bite, drop a line and they would hit almost immediately. He was very professional and courteous, and his first mate was extremely helpful. His boat was amazing with top notch equipment. I’d definitely book Last Call Again!”
- 5/5“We had a great time fishing with Captain Tyler a few weekends ago. You can tell he is very experienced in the North Florida fishing seen as even on a miserable day weather wise he was still able to put us on the fish. Another enjoyable part of the trip was listening to all of the great stories Captain Tyler had from years of being on the water. It is evident that his father did an excellent job teaching him the ways of the water and it has been past down from generation to generation.”
- Fishing license
- Rods, reels, and tackle
- Bait or lures
- Live bait
- A cooler with ice
- Catch cleaning and filleting
- All required safety equipment
- Lunch is not included
- Drinks and snacks are not included, we recommend that you bring your own
Visit FAQ page, it contains most common questions.
If you have a special request for a captain, say desirable departure time or anything else, you can mention it while checkout.
If you want to contact us right now, please, use one of the following options: