Florida Reels Fishing Charters
- Child-Friendly This charter has trips tailored for families, and life jackets for kids are provided.
- Great Service Clients often note the captain's high-quality service.
- Local Expert The captain is highly knowledgeable and is familiar with the local fishing spots.
- Good Catches The captain usually returns with a good catch (based on customer reviews).
- Weather Protection In case of bad weather, the trip can be canceled, and your deposit will be refunded.
- 5/5“My son and I booked a morning half day and it was our first guided fishing experience and I'm glad we choose Capt. Chris. he was a great captain very knowledgable and professional. We had to have caught 50 spanish Macreles in that time. When we come back we will be booking with him again.”
- 5/5“Great fishing with Capt. Chris Taylor!”
- 5/5“The best time ever great guy best fishing ever if you go to Tampa and plan some great fishing this is the charter to call you won't be disappointed.”
- 5/5“Capt. Taylor is the best! Personable, professional and highly recommend for your next fishing charter outing!”
- 5/5“For it being my first fishing trip this guy was awesome! Super friendly and knowledgeable and helped us catch exactly what we asked for! I would recommend Florida Reels Fishing Charter to anyone looking to have a good time. We will most definitely be booking another trip next year.”
- 5/5“Captain Chris Taylor went above and beyond our expectations! Great guy! We’ll be back!”
- 5/5“This was one of the greatest trips I’ve ever had. I would highly recommend Captain Taylor any day to anyone and will be planning another trip in the future!!! His passion for fishing definitely showed and it made for an enjoyable trip with nonstop laughter, with the bonus of catching fish. It will be a friendship that will last for quite some time. If you’re looking for a great time and looking to catch some good fish with a great guy, look Captain Taylor up, you will not be disappointed.”
- 5/5“Surprised my husband with a fishing trip. We had a great time! Caught alot of fish and Capt Chris was awesome!! Highly recommend!!!”
- 5/5“Family and I had a great time with Capt. Taylor. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Even dropped the wife and kids off at the beach so I could go after some redfish in peace!!!!”
- 5/5“We had an awesome time with Captain Chris. He was very knowledgeable and helped us land a whole lotta snook. I would highly recommend hooking up with him any time you're in the Tampa area. I can see us going out fishing with him the next time we're in the Tampa area!”
- 5/5“Great time with a knowledgeable Captain and plenty fish caught.”
- 5/5“We had a great time with with Captain Christopher! We caught bunches of fish. My two sons and friend had a blast. Next time we are at Saint Pete Beach we will go fishing with him.”
- 5/5“If you want to catch fish Captain Chris is the man.Had a great time fishing and caught plenty of fish.I defiantly would recommend him and will be going again soon.”
- 5/5“Had a blast. Captain Chris is well knowledgable on his areas and on fish as well. You want to catch them he knows where to find them!!! Spent 4 hours on the water and we caught a bunch!!”
- Fishing license
- Rods, reels, and tackle
- Bait or lures
- Live bait
- A cooler with ice
- Catch cleaning and filleting
- All required safety equipment
- Lunch is not included
- Drinks and snacks are not included, we recommend that you bring your own
Visit FAQ page, it contains most common questions.
If you have a special request for a captain, say desirable departure time or anything else, you can mention it while checkout.
If you want to contact us right now, please, use one of the following options: