Fishing charters in Apollo Beach, FL
Top 5 fishing charters in Apollo Beach, FL
- Florida Reels Fishing Charters5 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. Christopher Taylor
- Optimus Fishing Charters20 mins drive from the center— it’s really close!Capt. Brian Lemelin
- Pocket Change Inshore Fishing Charters42 mins drive from the centerCapt. Anthony Corcella
- Barracudaville Charters41 mins drive from the centerCapt. Mark Maloney
- On a Mission Fishing Charters45 mins drive from the centerCapt. Taylor Cowieson
Apollo Beach fishing charters are favourite for angling therapy. Whether you're a fan of fly fishing or travelling with your family, these waters are a good starting point for your adventure.
Types of fishing in Apollo Beach
This city is famous for inshore fishing activity and shallow waters. You can reel in Redfish, Trout, Tripletail, and legendary Tarpon on the waters of Tampa Bay. Keep in mind that Tarpon's best season is May to June.
Offshore anglers can target King Mackerel, Grouper, Tuna, and even Mahi Mahi. Be ready to head into the Federal waters up to 30 miles off the coast.
Fishing charter rates in Apollo Beach
There are more than 100 fishing charters in Apollo Beach and cities nearby. It's easy to book your next fishing trip here.
On average, a 4-hour private inshore fishing trip costs US$400 per 2 anglers. Add $50 for an extra angler. Charters can take a group of 4-6 anglers on board. The price includes a saltwater fishing license.
You can make a reservation with a small deposit. The average free cancellation deadline is 3-14 days before the trip date. Some of the bookings could be non-refundable.
Boat ramps in Apollo Beach
Popular pick-up locations are Apollo Beach Marina and Domino Park Boat Ramp.