Even Better Fishing Charters
- Child-Friendly This charter has trips tailored for families, and life jackets for kids are provided.
- Great Service Clients often note the captain's high-quality service.
- Local Expert The captain is highly knowledgeable and is familiar with the local fishing spots.
- Good Catches The captain usually returns with a good catch (based on customer reviews).
- Weather Protection In case of bad weather, the trip can be canceled, and your deposit will be refunded.
- 5/5“Went out for a half day offshore, we were well taken care of. Caught fish from the moment we put bait in the water. We were able to eat fresh fish for the remainder of the trip, they can recommend the best places to have your fish prepared. Captain Dave was a wealth of knowledge on the area. Would most definitely recommend!”
- 5/5“They offer excellent service. We had trouble catching fish at first so they extended our trip for free! They prepare the fish so you can take it home to cook.”
- 5/5“Boy oh boy. He put us on some fish. Knows these waters like no other. Knew exactly where to go and what to use. Caught some barracuda (taste great) and some Kingfish. Curt the boats 1st mate was equally as knowledgeable and very helpful. They make a great team. Boat was awesome. Fished 6 comfortably. Pice was great and experience was like no other. If your looking for a good charter, look no further!!!!!! Will be going out with Even Better again soon!”
- 5/5“Captain David knows where the big fish are hiding! Great fun! I can't wait to do it again. Well worth every penny.”
- Fishing license
- Rods, reels, and tackle
- Bait or lures
- Live bait
- A cooler with ice
- Catch cleaning and filleting
- All required safety equipment
- Lunch is not included
- Drinks and snacks are not included, we recommend that you bring your own
Visit FAQ page, it contains most common questions.
If you have a special request for a captain, say desirable departure time or anything else, you can mention it while checkout.
If you want to contact us right now, please, use one of the following options: