Fly Fishing Fishing Charters in Palma Sola, FL
Fly fishing trip is for those who want to learn a new way of fishing. The idea is to imitate the movement of insects on the water surface to fool the fish. You will use a fly fishing eqipment and stay inshore to target fish like Snook, Tarpon, Redfish, and many more.
Fishing experience is not necessary or required, the captain will provide all the necessary instructions.
Recent reviewMore reviews
- Fishing license
- Rods, reels, and tackle
- Bait or Lures
- Cooler with ice
- Catch cleaning and filleting
- All required safety equipment
- Drinks & snaks are not included, we suggest to bring them
- You can keep your catch
- Kids friendly (life jacket supplied)
- Free cancellation is available in some cases. Select fishing option above to find cancellation policy
- Super Fishing doesn’t add any service charge, you always book at the lowest price
- Jack Crevalle
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
- Fly Fishing
What to Bring
You can bring drinks and sandwiches/snaks with you. We suggest to take some for trip from 6 hours and more.
If you want to bring alcohol, contact captain before the trip.
We recomend to wear long-sleeve t-shirt and don’t forget sun glasses.
Visit FAQ page, it contains most common questions.
If you have a special request for a captain, say desirable departure time or anything else, you can mention it while checkout.
If you want to contact us right now, please, use one of the following options: